Come and join the movement of teachers who are seeking to continually improve their practice. TeachersPD is purposefully created as a membership site in order to create a space where collaboration is encouraged and teachers from around the world can unite to grow as teachers and learners. TeachersPD is a registered NESA professional development provider, with all our courses providing NESA accredited hours.
The best reason to join TeachersPD is to grow and develop professionally and in the classroom. Not only will you have access to all our online courses for 12 months, you will also have free access to our live webinars and discounted rates to attend face-to-face workshops. You will also receive access to our Shared Google Drive. In summary you get:
- 1 Year’s access to all courses on TeachersPD.net
- Network with other teachers from around the world in our online forums and groups
- Free access to our live webinars
- Discounted access to face-to-face workshops
- Support when you implement what you learn
So Far at TeachersPD
TeachersPD provides high quality online professional development, as well as face-to-face workshops. Our goal is to create 50-hours of NESA accredited professional learning each year with a focus on improving teaching and learning in your classroom. 2019 is our founding year and already we have made over 35 hrs of accredited professional learning for teachers, including:
- Reflecting on practice – 3 hrs
- Working for Learning (Applying the science of how students learn) – 6 hrs
- Introduction to G-Suite for Education – 12.5 hrs
- The Importance of Goal Setting 1.5 hrs
- Engaging parents in learning 1 hr
- Hyperdocs 5 hrs
- Introduction to Flipped Learning 7 hrs
- Project Based Learning
- Gifted and Talented
- G-Suite for Education Training,
- Formative Assessment practices,
- Deep Dive into Program/Unit Evaluation,
- Book clubs (read a book together, discuss each chapter with other educators, and apply what you learn)
- Classroom Observation Rounds
We will create courses for you.
As a TeachersPD member, you can submit requests for online courses that you are interested in and we will do the research and create a course for you
Professional Learning with a Difference
All teachers should be looking to improve their practice, but often face-to-face workshops and conferences can be expensive and time consuming. Too frequently I have left lessons for my casual teacher only to come back and find it not really done and having to clean up the mess and reteach the content anyway. Going to workshop and conferences meant I lost time with my classes, had MORE paperwork and in the end, I rarely applied what I learnt.
ONLINE professional learning is the future. And TeachersPD is created to provide easily accessible quality professional development that does not end with a single face-to-face day. Each of our courses are social in nature, with forums and groups as well as comments sections on each lesson, where you can not only learn from the course, but learn from each other. What’s more, You have help available when you need it! When you start to adjust your practice all too often there is no-one there to help you. As a member of TeachersPD you have other teachers, including those who create and write the courses, to help you apply what you learn.
TeachersPD is created as a membership site in order to create a space where collaboration is encouraged and teachers from around the world can unite to grow as teachers and learners. TeachersPD is a registered NESA Professional Development provider, with all our courses providing NESA accredited hours. And if you are not a teacher in NSW Australia, each course completed comes with a certificate as evidence of the hours you have completed.