Here you are valued!
Teachers are the most important people for shaping the future. What we do, whether that be in our classrooms, in the playground, during assemblies or in a parent, student, teacher interview, changes people who then change the world.
You often read about how undervalued we are, and how our society needs to change and see us for the change agents we are. Well, here you are valued! I, Dan, am sick of attending PD where the venue has little light, the food is cheap and the learning is mediocre.
Professional development should develop you further. It should foster community and grow your PLN. PD should inspire you to become a better teacher. It should help to equip you to best support your students in preparing them for their unknown future. Not only this, professional learning should be something that we enjoy! Something that we want to go to because we know it will improve the lives of our students and help us impact them in a positive way.
Don't settle for boring or mediocre
Don’t settle for a boring mediocre workshop! Come and enjoy professional learning for teachers the way it is supposed to be.
Our workshops are run in beautiful venues with excellent food (ie, not just sandwiches or wraps). We value teachers and believe you should be treated like VIPs. All our workshops:
- are run by highly qualified presenters with many years experience in the classroom
- provide quality resources to help you apply what you learn
- include activities you can apply or easily adapt for your classroom
- have continued support and networking through online forums
- provide you with access to a shared Google drive for sharing resources and collaboration
- focus on the head, heart and hands of education with a focus on lifelong learning
- serve beautiful hot food that you dine on, and
- are run in quality venues…
- you may even receive a gift or prize during the workshop
Our goal is to help you create a classroom where learning is enjoyable, where relationships are built, where collaboration is normal and everyone is moving forward towards their goals… and that includes you. We want to support you to ensure that every student enjoys authentic, rich, engaging and meaningful learning experiences. We want you to feel a sense of pride in your students’ achievements, their learning progress and their character development.
It's NOT just about the Training
Teaching is hard work, but it is not something you have to do alone. Across the country and around the world there are so many great educators, just like you, who put in the effort for their students. Yes, teaching is exhausting, it can be debilitating at times, but it is also the most important and rewarding profession in the world. You are creating the next generation and you stand on the shoulders of other educators who have come before you.
Teaching is about our Students
We want you to have more of those moments where you are inspired by your students, where you run into past students who come over and say hello, who want to catch up with you. We want you to receive more of those cards that tell you how much you have impacted your students both as a person and as a learner.
This is only possible when teachers work together and support one another. It is only possible when teachers have autonomy and are empowered to try new things, make mistakes and learning along the way. This is why we sell memberships and not just workshops or courses. Being an expert teacher is not easy, it is hard work. It stretches your mind, challenges your heart and requires your hands. It is much easier when done together and more possible when we collaborate with a similar purpose.
We invite you to join us. Come to a workshop if you want to test us out or, if this sounds like something you want to be a part of join one of our memberships. Get access to online courses, forums, workshops and even coaching. This is about improving education. This is about helping our students. It is about impacting the world.
- Introduction to G-Suite for Education – Dan Jackson
- Beyond the Basics of G-Suite – Dan Jackson
- Flipped Learning – Dan Jackson
- Classroom Technology – Dan Jackson
Want to learn online?
While we know that the majority of teachers prefer to learn at face-to-face workshops we know that this is now always possible and some prefer to learn online. Our online courses, however, are not run like many others. We avoid selling one off courses because we want to foster more collaboration and build a community in our online space. To help achieve this we sell memberships instead of courses.
We want you to do more than just walk through the videos of an online course, we want you to become a member. Our online area is designed to help you to network with others. It is about learning together, not just doing a course. We want you to share resources and benefit from others who share theirs. We want to provide you with support as you implement what you learn and provide you with a community that you can come to for help.
Please join us! Let’s grow together and support one another to become more than just a teacher!
- Introduction to G-Suite for Education
- Introduction to Flipped Learning
- The Importance of Goal Setting
- Reflecting on practice
- Working for Learning – Applying how students learn
- Engaging parents in Learning
We will make new workshops for you! Simply let us know what you would like us to create (available after subscribing).
- Access to ALL our online on-demand NESA accredited courses
- Join the forums for networking and collaboration
- Access to a shared Google drive with teaching and learning resources
- Access to all our webinars
- Attend our face-to-face network meetings
Everything in the basic membership plus:
- 1 face-to-face workshop of your choice
$500/yr SAVE $150!OR$50/month
Everything in Standard plus:
- Attend as many of our face-to-face workshops as you like
- A 1-hour online consult with Dan Jackson to help you set professional goals for the next 6-12 months.
$750/yr SAVE $300!OR$75/month
Everything in Professional plus:
Coaching from Dan Jackson which includes:
- monthly online meetings
- personalised training
- lesson observations
- unit feedback
- professional development plans
$5000/yr SAVE $5,000!OR$500/month
We guarantee that you will grow, learn, collaborate and become a better teacher as part of our community. Yes, you will be challenged, but this is how growth happens. Some… Ok, all of our courses and workshops require minds on learning, you won’t be able to sit there, get your hours and leave without engaging and creating.
- If you engage in any of our memberships and do not improve as a teacher, we will refund your money!
- If you join and are not a good fit for what we are trying to achieve together, we will refund your money!
We want teachers who are eager to improve, who are keen for impact and want to collaborate. If this is you fantastic, come and join us! If it is not, please go somewhere else we do not want your money.